Thank you

jps

You’re doing a great job.

As far as physical books has been released we only have the core book, but we have the quick starter scenario (1), the Applelane scenarios (3), the Borderland scenarios (ok, it’s for classic 2nd edition RuneQuest but still easily adapted to RQG) : at the end of the day, we are having 11 scenarios and still waiting for the GM screen. 

I am delighted: at last a roleplaying game company that understands that RPGs are about playing and releasing scenarios. I’m coming (from RuneQuest of course but also from) Vampire the Requiem and, I can tell you that it’s not a given (and Lord knows I love Vampire).

So that’s just a little post to tell you that your efforts are not being under appreciated unto me (and probably unto us all).

Long live RuneQuest

• Like 10

19 hours ago, jps said:

You’re doing a great job.

+1, very enthusiastically !

19 hours ago, jps said:

... the Borderland scenarios (ok, it’s for classic 2nd edition RuneQuest but still easily adapted to RQG)...

It's worth noting that ALL the old MoonDesign "Gloranthan Classics" line are useful to RQG players!  And for GM's wanting content for adventurers, Griffin Mountain is a great sandbox setting...

18 hours ago, Rick Meints said:

Thank you for your kind words of support.

Speaking of RQ Classic adventures, we also released my personal favorite campaign Griffin Mountain as well as Snake Pipe Hollow a while back.

Griffin Mountain was my first book of the Gloranthan Classics line.  My two eldest kids bought it for me at DunDraCon many years ago (they were maybe 8&12 at the time?) because they knew how much I loved me some classic-RQ goodness & had regretted missing out on some of the Biggies due to them being published back in my Starving Student days ...

C'es ne pas un .sig

jps, thank you for getting this off your chest so simply. Now I can get this off my chest. 

I have written (and tossed) three very long letters to express my feeling in regards to the great work Chaosium has done, continued to do under new names, companies and games, and now this incredible (though with sad undertones with the last goodbye from Greg) bringing together of the old band, some young turks and all those names I remember during the dark days that were only illuminated by the digest, great web pages and zines (Issaries, TotRM, all those fan pages... may I just say, WOW!). With my RQ 2 and 3 library, some classic Hero Wars/Quest resources and what little has now come out for RQ G, I believe I have the best game system known to man.

Sigh, I suppose I should just have expected greatness and left it at that!.

Cheers

• Like 3

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!