Playtesters Wanted!!!!

threedeesix

Hello Classic Fantasy gamers.

I'm looking for a few additional playtesters for Classic Fantasy. Particularly for the upcoming Unearthed Companion (new classes, spells, miniatures combat options, and variant spell casting system), but also input on the World of Greymoor (new deities, realm spells, additions to Ships and Shield Walls, etc.)

I need people with an existing group that are currently playing so these options can be tested in play. However, if you are experienced with Mythras AND with Dungeons and Dragons, let me know, I may be able to use you on a fact-checking level.

Drop me a PM with your experience and I'll look it over and get back to you within a day or so. Apply now, space is limited. ;-)

Rod

• Like 6

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

• 7 months later...
10 hours ago, Verderer said:

Hi Rod, anything to report on the progress of UC?🙂

I'm not Rod, but he states 18 days ago on the TDM forum: "If all goes to plan, I will be turning it toward the end of the summer, maybe sooner. Of course, then there is still editing, layout, and so on. But... progress."

• 3 months later...

Sorry for putting this question forward so late in this thread - and it is totally possible I anger someone with me asking it here (apologies for that) - but will you have something like Unearthed Arcana's "Method V" ability (characteristic) rolling method inluded in the Unearthed Companion?

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 1:05 PM, threedeesix said:

Hello Classic Fantasy gamers.

I'm looking for a few additional playtesters for Classic Fantasy. Particularly for the upcoming Unearthed Companion (new classes, spells, miniatures combat options, and variant spell casting system), but also input on the World of Greymoor (new deities, realm spells, additions to Ships and Shield Walls, etc.)

I need people with an existing group that are currently playing so these options can be tested in play. However, if you are experienced with Mythras AND with Dungeons and Dragons, let me know, I may be able to use you on a fact-checking level.

Drop me a PM with your experience and I'll look it over and get back to you within a day or so. Apply now, space is limited. ;-)

Rod

Rod

I’m very late on this but are you still looking for play testers? I’d be happy to help in any way that would be useful

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 11:03 PM, threedeesix said:

No worries. There are currently no plans for new methods of Character creation. 

Rod

Just to make sure I understood you Rod, and excuse me for absolutely necroing your reply here but again, concerning my MUCH earlier question on whether you were going to include other characteristic rolling variations (as I said, like Unearthed Arcana's "Method V" ability rolling method) - you're not going to include it? It IS rather easy to just copy and paste the already existing method in UA, "just" substituting Wisdom for Power and Comliness for Size. But It would've been nice to see it there, so had to ask again!

"I intend to live forever, or die trying" - Groucho Marx

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2020 at 6:05 AM, dracopticon said:

Just to make sure I understood you Rod, and excuse me for absolutely necroing your reply here but again, concerning my MUCH earlier question on whether you were going to include other characteristic rolling variations (as I said, like Unearthed Arcana's "Method V" ability rolling method) - you're not going to include it? It IS rather easy to just copy and paste the already existing method in UA, "just" substituting Wisdom for Power and Comliness for Size. But It would've been nice to see it there, so had to ask again!

There are no plans at this time. But we'll see what space is left when I finish. I have a feeling I will be cutting things to get within the allotted page count as it is.

Rod

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

On 8/29/2020 at 9:09 AM, Nozbat said:

Rod

I’m very late on this but are you still looking for play testers? I’d be happy to help in any way that would be useful

I'll keep you in mind when and if I require more testers. Thanks for your support.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, ReluctantGM said:

I also volunteer as tribu - err ... playtester! I'm deep in the process of converting my 5E game to CF and would love to take a peek under the hood, as it were.

I'll keep you in mind.