Chaos and Broo Chicanery

Qizilbashwoman

2 minutes ago, Akhôrahil said:

I could imagine things sometimes going awry, though, just as with how Red Cow initiations can take a swerve into Ogre initiation. If you find yourself in the Sex Pit during initiation, you’re in massive trouble.

Yeah! I was thinking that was how you get ogres . . . no real desire to see if there's a Sex Pit behind the Red Cow but I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me.

There was a Pit there once even if people try to close all the heroquest doors. Sometimes people find their way there. I don't know anybody who defeated it. 

Although maybe it's a place the girls are taught about and get the tools for handling it. Oh hi, Qizilbashwoman.

singer sing me a given

10 minutes ago, scott-martin said:

Yeah! I was thinking that was how you get ogres . . . no real desire to see if there's a Sex Pit behind the Red Cow but I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me.

I don't mean that the Sex Pit results in Ogres. just that initiation can sometimes go way outside the plans. Failing in the Sex Pit probably makes you into a sexual sadist, future rapist, or some other kind of sexual deviant (with Chaos being about anti-social behaviour, sexual deviancy in itself is chaotic). Becoming an Ogre is probably about Cacodemon inviting you to his camp-fire for dinner when you're cold and starving in the Greater Darkness. Have dinner, or be dinner, the choice is yours.

Edited by Akhôrahil