EN World & TDM in Conversation

lawrence.whitaker

3 hours ago, lawrence.whitaker said:

Nice interview Loz!  You guys are doing great! Any idea when we might see Mythic Greece?

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Very good interview. Lots of good info covered there and I'm thinking that both of those new settings might be purchases for me.  I've only ever sat down to Trail of Cthulhu a few times at CONs though, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on GUMSHOE and how much I enjoyed it. In regard to Lyonesse, my question is where the heck do you get a epub of the 1st novel? I searched for it at Chapters, amazon.ca and the Google play store a few months ago and could only locate epubs for The Green Pearl and Madouc from that trilogy.  Even printed copies for Lyonesse seem to be only available as preowns. I ejoyed Vance's Tales from the Dying Earth and Last Castle and I'd really like to read the 1st Lyonesse novel before I run some adventures set in it.

13 minutes ago, kronovan said:

Very good interview. Lots of good info covered there and I'm thinking that both of those new settings might be purchases for me.  I've only ever sat down to Trail of Cthulhu a few times at CONs though, so my memory is a bit fuzzy on GUMSHOE and how much I enjoyed it. In regard to Lyonesse, my question is where the heck do you get a epub of the 1st novel? I searched for it at Chapters, amazon.ca and the Google play store a few months ago and could only locate epubs for The Green Pearl and Madouc from that trilogy.  Even printed copies for Lyonesse seem to be only available as preowns. I ejoyed Vance's Tales from the Dying Earth and Last Castle and I'd really like to read the 1st Lyonesse novel before I run some adventures set in it.

https://jackvance.com/ebooks/shop/

Suldrun's Garden is on page 7.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png