Dynamic D100

RosenMcStern

Yes, there are plans to drive the DRILL SPAZER up the you-can-guess-what of those hackers who continue to have fun with our site. Don't they have anything better to do? Couldn't they just go for a wal... ah, ok. 

Anyway, fixed. More exciting news (hopefully not about hackers or viruses) next week.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Sorry to hear you went through that and I hope you don't again! Glad to hear everything was fixed. There is enough craziness in the world to have to deal with more.

But, back to the fun stuff

Will we see Dragonsaurus in the game? Seems like a fitting enemy to have in a boom with everyone.

Ah, Indesign.... an old nemesis of mine as well. Good luck! 

Will the rules allow for the GM to turn a villain into an ally of the heroes or allow a player to play that character. It seems like everyone of these shows had at least one tragic character who began as a enemy, became friends with the heroes, then died at the end of the episode. But what if they did not die and joined the heroes instead? It would be pretty cool to play someone like Tekkoki from Getter Robo G and use his mech.

That is a nice looking set the main Space looks a little small to me. It is definitely looks bigger compared to the others in my Soul of Chogokin set. 

Sorry that it is happening again Rosen. Looks like you need to pull out the Getter Drill, Drill Pressure Punch, and Mach Drill as well!

I'm not sure if someone already asked this, but is it possible to create your own hero or MUST you take one of the proposed ones (I mean, you can of course always tweek the rules and do what you want, but is this option explicitely available with  the required creation procedure) ?

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

Actually, everyone has asked this and in two languages.

The rules will not contain a character creation procedure. You start with one of the iconic pilots and robots and can tinker with them if you want. This is what other established mecha games do not allow you to do, for copyright reasons, forcing you to use point buy mechanics to recreate your heroes. Dynamic D100 does not have this requirement, so we have decided to focus on this rather than "re-making Mekton with a Mazinger skin". 

For those who want to make their own pilots, the SRD is still free, and it is compatible with Dynamic D100.

Guest Vile Traveller

This is my current early-morning stationary cycling TV (working-from-home and all that):

Edited by Vile

Grendizer GO! The French and Arabic versions are nice to hear, too. The Italian version has another tune.

For the online games the rally point is on the ENGLISH AND ITALIAN FACEBOOK PAGES. I already have an announcement up for ENGLISH and two subscribers. Game starts in one day or two, I have some work to do on the platform that will take some hours.

• 1 month later...

It can have only a positive influence :) Once production of the book comes to a halt because we wait for some greenlight to come, we will start working on the next titles in the schedule. Next in the pipeline is Red Moon Rising, for which in fact I could easily reuse some materials from Dynamic D100. They are both comic book adaptations, after all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...