Dynamic D100

RosenMcStern

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 1:04 PM, RosenMcStern said:

Pre-order is now available:

Dynamic D100 pre-order (English edition only) 

Expected shipping date early February (barring virus-related events).

How long till the Spanish edition? 
BTW I have included the news at the bottom of this post.  👈🙂

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Italian edition of Dynamic D100 will be released on September 3rd, 2021. On that same date we will be at the Modena Play game festival to present the game and run demos. If you are in Modena at that time we will meet you there, otherwise you will be able to order the game online.

The French edition of Dynamic D100 will be released on October 1st 2021. On that same date we will be at the Octogones game festival in Lyon to present the game and (hopefully) run demos. If you are in Lyon at that time we will meet you there, otherwise you will be able to order the game online.

We decided to postpone the release of the French edition, which is 80% ready, to avoid rushing its production because of the impending arrival of the Italian edition. Once conventions are returning and we decide to use them to launch games, it is better to focus on convention dates, and the date for the Italian convention happens to come first.

• Like 1

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

• 2 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:38 AM, RosenMcStern said:

The French edition of Dynamic D100 will be released on October 1st 2021. On that same date we will be at the Octogones game festival in Lyon to present the game and (hopefully) run demos. If you are in Lyon at that time we will meet you there, otherwise you will be able to order the game online.

So, how is the introductin of the French Dynamic D100 in Lyon so far ?

Wind on the Steppes, role playing among the steppe Nomads. The  running campaign and the blog

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2023 at 11:08 PM, Grebo Guru said:

Is it still possible to buy a copy of the book in English?

Unfortunately, direct sales from us are suspended because of the change of ownership of the license (see the other thread). We managed to stock distributors before it expired, as buying from a reseller is legit even after the license is no longer active, but the game has distributors for French and Italian only, so I do not know whether you can find it in any shops. 

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

On 2/4/2023 at 4:40 AM, RosenMcStern said:

Unfortunately, direct sales from us are suspended because of the change of ownership of the license (see the other thread). We managed to stock distributors before it expired, as buying from a reseller is legit even after the license is no longer active, but the game has distributors for French and Italian only, so I do not know whether you can find it in any shops. 

Thank you for the information! That is unfortunate. Well, now I have a new quest!

Edited by Grebo Guru
Change of phrasing.