The Primal State:

http://www.sjgames.com/pyramid/sample.html?id=7056

Ashes, to Ashes (& soon, Dust to Dust):

http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/14/14290.phtml

Lost in the Lights (coming soon):

http://yog-sothoth.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17334

Downloads: A new file has been added by texaspoet:

BRP Supers Excel Sheet

This is where I'm at, if you'd like to take a look.

It works for a supers game now, but I have to finish filling in some text spots.

It works on the assumption of adding all of the characteristics together to determine the supers power budget.

I have yet to add the failings drop down list.

Cheers for now, though. I will upload the updates as I work on it.

terry

Downloads: A new file has been added by threedeesix:

Fallout Character Sheet

This is a character sheet I made for my brother's BRP: Fallout game. Maybe someone else can get some use out of it as well.

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

"D100 - Exactly 5 times better than D20"

Downloads: A new file has been added by Thalaba:

Thalaba's Fantasy Character Sheet

Jumping on the character sheet bandwagon, I've decided to upload the sheet we use in my Bronze Age Fantasy Campaign. We play using a hybrid of RQ3 and BRP rules, and this sheet reflects its RQ3 origins, but with a modified skills list.

I'm adding it to all the other character sheets available for two reasons:

1. It's in excel and it it does almost all the math and figuring for you. All of my current players are new to RQ/BRP and this sheets makes character creation a SNAP because it removes the need to calculate the damage bonus, skill category modifiers, fatigue, etc.

2. It has a lot of white space which makes it easy to read.

I've altered the sheet slightly for this uploading, in that I've removed all reference to my specific campaign and changed the font to Arial (both of which make it generally more useful and readable). When I use the sheet I change the font for each culture to give it a little more flavour - I would encourage you to do the same.

Here are some notes on how to make it work for you when starting a new character:

1. The character sheet has 3 pages, but only the first 2 are for printing. The last page is a worksheet.

2. The sheet assumes the RQ3 method of character creation, whereby each chosen career has a set of skills given a number from 1 to 5 which is then multiplied by age to get starting skill amounts. For the beginning character, these numbers (1 to 5) should be entered into the appropriate place on the worksheet in column 'C' (column 'E' for parries). All the base skills will be automatically caluculated.

3. On the first page, enter the STATS, NAME, CULTURE, etc manually. Character age and sex have dropdown menus, so make sure these are selected, too.

4. You will see that all skills have two columns - the actual skill to the left (that you roll on during play) and the base skill to the right (before any modifiers) that you can use for skill checks. Skills that can increase through experience have a tiny check-box beside them Skills that are affected by encumbrance have a tiny 'E' beside them to remind you of the fact.

5. On the second page, there is a section for spells. This is currently set up for Spirit Magic, but could be easily modified. The casting chance is here and MP are repeated here. Everything else is entered manually.

6. The weapons section has drop-down menus for the weapons. I designed this so that beginning characters would have a choice of various local and exotic weapons. The weapons section on the worksheet (page 3) has a wider selection of weapons that the character's may chose from. Other than to select a weapon from the drop-down menu on page 2, this table should never be altered. If you want to alter any weapon information, do it in the worksheet.

7. The equipment section has four categories of equipment. The first two categories are for weapons, armour, and anything the PCs keep on themselves at ALL times. The equipment in these two categories will factor into encumbrance. The second two categories are for other items. In our game, we assume that all packs are dropped during combat, which is why these second two boxes don't count towards encumbrance. You can easily change this, however, if it isn't to your taste.

8. The beginning character sheet is complete once you enter your State, Name, Culture, etc on page 1, your magic, equipment and weapon drop-downs on page 2, and your base skill modifiers on page 3. This is much faster than doing it manually. You can also quickly see the effects of changing stats around.

9. When you get skill increases (which you invariably will) the best place to enter them is on the worksheet. When in increase a skill from it's base, simply enter the value of the new skill in column E (or F for parries) on the worksheet. All other calculations are taken care of.

10. Regarding the weapons list: If you change the weapons available, you must change the stats on the worksheet, not on Page 2. If you change the name of a weapon, you must also change the name of that weapon in the listing to the right of the weapons table on the worksheet. The drop-down menus on Page 2 will only work if both lists on the worksheet correspond.

11. I'm not perfect and this sheet probably isn't either. I'll start a thread on the forum announcing it. If you find an error please let me know. If you know a way to improve it, please let me know. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Best of luck with it!

Thalaba

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

Downloads: A new file has been added by threedeesix:

PsiClone

PsiClone is a character my wife used to run in our Champions gaming days. She was converted to BRP during the playtest.

Edited by threedeesix

Join my Mythras/RuneQuest 6: Classic Fantasy Yahoo Group at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/RQCF/info

In the comic the ships were called "Battle Cruisers" but they fired lasers and photon torpedoes.

I think the toy figures were about 5 inches tall, which is what the Micronauts became when on earth.

Rod

I wanted to say that the optional rules that I use and affect the character sheet are:

Skill Category Bonuses

Literacy

Random armor values

I also use the following house-rules:

Merits and Flaws

Fate Points

Finally, the skills available and the base chance are for an ancient culture.

Edited by Carlos

I wanted to say that the optional rules that I use and affect the character sheet are:

Skill Category Bonuses

Literacy

Random armor values

I also use the following house-rules:

Merits and Flaws

Fate Points

Finally, the skills available and the base chance are for an ancient culture.

I had also one question for the Excel experts. I've found working with this character sheet (in Excel 2007) that when you are editing it, it looks one way, but when you choose print preview or you print it, it looks slightly different. The text (including underscores) is slightly smaller horizontally. This messes up the "alignments" (look at the top right section). Any ideas?

Edited by Carlos