A d100 die?

TriOpticon

The only "true" d100 that I know of are the Zocchihedron and the Zocchihedron II (which apparently had better stopping).

I know they aren't exactly the best thing to use but I figured it could be that one die where I need a good roll..Like when the GM uses the ginormous d20 to see if the hit is a true critical...or you use the tiny d20 for those games where rolling smaller is better...:D

So, does anyone know where to buy the Zocchihedron II ? So far the online stores I have looked at have them as out of stock...

Have you seen the large, transparent d10 which contains a smaller d10? When rolled, you get the 01 - 00 result range, and you only have one die to keep track of...

Also eliminates the question of which die is which digit.

Sorry I don't know where to find the Zocchihedron II...

Good luck!

Emerging from my Dark Age...

The old d100 was like a golf ball and rolled for ever. Not to mention the difficulty of reading the result. It's a great addition for a dice aficionado, but it's practical application is slim. Stick with two d10s of different color. I haven't bought dice in years, so I haven't seen the two-in-one die yet. Sounds cool, but I have sworn-off dice buying as my wife won't support multiple collecting habits :lol:

BRP Ze 32/420

Buhuuu!!!

They don't ship internationally!

;-(

SGL.

Where are ya, bug?:confused:

RPGShop carries the same dice, for a slightly higher price, and will ship to a good part of the globe. Just add a few more things to the order, unless you want to pay $5 in shipping for a $1.35 order.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

I only find the double d6, but the ones I want are the double d10! :(

The bug lives in frostkingdom of Norway. Far north at the moment! :cool:

SGL.

Like I said, RPG shop sells double D10s. Like this:

KOP11800.jpg

RPG Shop: Double d10

drohem has another link, and since Kaplow is a big dice manufacture, you can probably get them from any store that carries Kaplow dice. Kaplow are something of a "premium" brand (the Cadalliac of dice).

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.