Running Borderlands in RQG (Borderlands spoilers within)

Kargzant

On another issue, I am about to write-up a simple version of Raus's animist ancestor worship system for the P&BRC series (from my existing basic notes), and know for certain that somebody somewhere must already have done this, and wonder if such a person is on this discussion group?

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

On 4/2/2022 at 6:03 PM, Darius West said:

Well Rausfort needs to turn into at least a manorial holding.

Delighted to have just today found my old maps (pretty decent) of Raus Town, and the gazetteer too. This will very likely be in Vol. 03 of the Companion (estimated release date of July)

• Like 1

------------------------------------

Former Issaries Inc. 'Pavis Expert'

Some of my creations and co-creations: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/browse?keyword=Ian Thomson 

13 hours ago, Ian A. Thomson said:

On another issue, I am about to write-up a simple version of Raus's animist ancestor worship system for the P&BRC series (from my existing basic notes), and know for certain that somebody somewhere must already have done this, and wonder if such a person is on this discussion group?

Isn't that just Daka Fal (possibly going by another name)?

Edited by Akhôrahil
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

Isn't that just Daka Fal (possibly going by another name)?

Imagine the Daka Fal cult as Carmanian Nobles conducting a seance, perhaps?  Sorcerous overtones, no leaping and hooting baboons working themselves into a frenzy, pleasant beverages and sweetmeats served subsequent.

• Like 1