Upcoming Glorantha publications

Steve

44 minutes ago, Jason Farrell said:

As far as any Heortland plateau book, is that just you to trying to speak a book you want into existence?

That exists. I wrote it, and it's in Chaosium's queue. But there's a LOT of material in Chaosium's queue. From what Jeff has noted recently in posts, I think Pavis/Big Rubble is likely the next region in the publication queue.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Runeblogger said:

According to the 1st post in this thread, I’d say the next book after Dragon Pass is going to be the Solar cults book, followed by the book on Sartar. Then maybe Pavis/BigRubble/Prax or the GM Guide book 🤔🤔🤔 Then perhaps an adventure book, then Esrolia?

I'd guess the Darkness cults are relatively close as well.

We only announce books now after they have been printed and shipped to our warehouses. That way any "available as of X date" is pretty much guaranteed. The easiest way to see those announcements is to subscribe to our "ab chaos" newsletter, which you can do on chaosium.com 

Edited by Rick Meints
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 4

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.

We know have the Dragon Pass book and a Sartar Book is on the way. We also know that books of Pavis/Rubble and Heortland is in the queue.

Jeff writes on FB that he wanted to have official maps of Dragon Pass, the Holy Country, Prax and the Lunar provinces.

Is it a good guess that we (some day) will get ”Gazetter Books” like the Dragon Pass book for these regions and more detailed sourcebooks for smaller areas - maybe with some scenarios (Sartar, Heortland, Pavis and maybe Tarsh, Dorastor, Dagori Inkarth etc).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, PaulJW said:

I suspect the next offerings, now Dragon Pass is out, are likely to be Solar Cults, then Pavis/Big Rubble, then Darkness cults.  After that, I'm not sure what's likely to be next.

I guess that Solar will come out in a couple of months. I also think that Sartar and Darkness, and hopefully the GMs book, will be out before Pavis/Rubble as Rick has said that book ”probably” will be out before the end of 2025.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, PaulJW said:

I know Solar and Darkness must be close.  I recall reading a comment by Jeff a few months back about those two.  I think at that time they were editing the layouts for Solar and Darkness had just gone for editing and layout.  That means Solar must be very close to going to print soon I'd say.  I'd guess Darkness is likely 1-3 months behind.

3 hours ago, AndreJarosch said:

There was a quote about a week ago that said that Solar book is already at the printer. 

The solar book reference has already been added to the main doc and is now separate at the top of the list. The next book will be the Sartar book according to the refs on the list.

• Like 3