A General "Thank You"

rust

I think it is time for a general "Thank You" to the admin and users of BRP Central. ;t)

Without your advice and help my previous BRP/CoC settings as well as my current Thule set-

ting would have included at lot more blunders and would have become much less interesting

and playable.

So, thank you very much for your help, and for a great forum with a nice atmosphere. :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

He'll get a big head and won't be able to get on the plane for Continuum.

This is definitely the friendliest forum that I frequent and one of the most useful. I certainly appreciate the help and advice that are in the threads.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

Speaking as one who's largely a lurker, this is one of the friendliest game forums I visit.

That it support my favorite system is a decided plus. :)

Yeah, even disagreements on this forum are usually civil. I frequent a few other boards regularly, and this is one of two (out of around ten) that I don't get a weekly overdose of hostility. Thanks to us.

121/420

I agree that this is a friendly forum as well. You have also helped me understand BRP much better than I could just by reading the books. Thanks everyone.

"Everything important in RPGs happens the moment you stop holding onto the rulebook with both hands." -Jeff Rients

http://samwise7.yolasite.com (Art, Blog, RPG Settings, YouTube, Etc.)