Chaosium releases The Meints Index to Glorantha – the Ultimate Guide for Collecting RuneQuest and Glorantha

MOB

MiGIII

The Ultimate Guide for Collecting RuneQuest and Glorantha!

In the modern collector’s market, knowing what you need is essential if you want to save time and money. MIG3: The Meints Index to Glorantha (aka MIG3), contains an exhaustive catalog of RuneQuest and Glorantha titles and related products.

Over the last 40 years, Chaosium President and Glorantha Historian Rick Meints has attended a plethora of auctions, consulted a wide range of experts, procured numerous collections, dredged the depths of the internet, and spent countless nights compiling this compendium of products, supplements, and articles.

screen-shot-2022-11-24-at-4.48.25-pm.png

screen-shot-2022-11-24-at-4.49.58-pm.png

This new third edition covers everything published for RuneQuest and Glorantha between 1975 and 2015.

The Meints Index to Glorantha is a Chaosium.com exclusive. Available now as a PDF – $24.99*. The print version is coming early next year, in both full colour hardback and special leatherette editions. 

*buy the PDF now and we'll deduct that cost off the price of the print version. 

MIGIII

• Like 7

All Glorantha's Yesterdays, Summarized Today

Rick Meints, a talented busybody with a sense of humor, has compiled an annotated index of most every publication over the past 20-something years that has contained Glorantha material. THE MEINTS INDEX TO GLORANTHA (also known as the MIG) is a 72-page perfect bound book published this January by the UK's Reaching Moon MegaCorp. The MIG summarizes Chaosium and Avalon Hill Gloranthan and RQ products, provides thumbnail views of their covers, and lists the contents for the full run of magazines, such as Wyrm's Footnotes and Different Worlds. As well as filling me in on some products I'd never heard of, Rick's MIG inspired me with a Holy Quest: I never want to give the man more material for his "What Never Was . . . " sidebars that detail Chaosium products that were promised and then failed to appear! The MIG is available through the Wizard's Attic (call 1-800-213-1493).

Starry Wisdom #2, Inside Arachne Pinata by Rob Heinsoo, Chaosium 1997

• Like 2

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

1 hour ago, Quackerjack said:

And where can I find that beautiful Pete Fenton style map of Dragon Pass? Or is that a secret of the Index? 😉😃

Part of it has been published in the RQ Starter Set. The rest is “coming soon,” as they say.

• Thanks 1