Peter Nash was a Smash in Swedish RQ6 Podcast

silent_bob

Loz,

Your buddy Pete did a great job explaining the history of RQ's development, his philosophy of GMing and the trials and tribulations of developing RQ6.

The podcast is in English and the Swedish hosts are understandable except for the lady host. Her English was spotty.

The mp3 file is available at the following link:

http://www.ludd.ltu.se/~wilper/nno/NNO_episod_24.mp3

I know.

I've listened to it. :-)

This is (part of the reason) why I'm proud to have him as my friend and colleague. He summed up RQ's history perfectly, and his ruminations on our own relationship are spot-on. Its honest, straight forward, philosophical and, well, that's what Pete's like.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

I know.

I've listened to it. :-)

This is (part of the reason) why I'm proud to have him as my friend and colleague. He summed up RQ's history perfectly, and his ruminations on our own relationship are spot-on. Its honest, straight forward, philosophical and, well, that's what Pete's like.

I don't think very many readers of these forums were aware of the podcast and I was impressed.

...and his ruminations on our own relationship are spot-on. Its honest, straight forward, philosophical and, well, that's what Pete's like.
Indeed - it felt like I was listening to an episode of Ideas on CBC Radio! Was expecting a bit more of a Scottish lilt in the accent, though...

I'd love to hear the episode with Pete's thoughts on indie gaming.

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

What an embarrassing, yet insidiously attention grabbing thread.

Nash the Smash. That could catch on.

I'm going to try to make it catch on, anyway. O:)

Whilst at school, the usual taunt was "for Nash get Smash!" sung in robotic voices, which will make sense to British forum members of the right age... So 'Nash the Smash' would actually be an improvement. ;)

Guest Vile Traveller

Whilst at school, the usual taunt was "for Nash get Smash!" sung in robotic voices, which will make sense to British forum members of the right age ...

<ahem> I have no idea what you're talking about ... outtahere.gif