RuneQuest Articles from Fenix

lawrence.whitaker

The rather wonderful folk at Sweden's Fenix magazine (http://www.speltidningen.se/) have not only given us permission to reproduce Pete's series of RQ6 articles, they've sent us the full PDFs of the magazine pages. We've placed them in the Downloads (www.thedesignmechanism.com/downloads) section of the website and will add to them as we're allowed to do so.

Its a very, very generous gesture by Fenix and we're very grateful for the content. Enjoy the series!

PS: The articles are in English.

Edited by Scotty
fixed download link

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

We're glad you like them. It was a nice surprise for Fenix to allow us to publish the articles, because we had thought they wanted to keep them 'in-house' (which is perfectly acceptable given they commissioned them in the first place), but it was also a huge surprise that they allowed us to reprint the same layout from the magazine.

So, we think Fenix is the Best Roleplaying Magazine Anywhere Ever. There's a small, but very enthusiastic RQ/BRP contingent in Scandinavia, and its great to have this level of support. We also like being able to bring the wider community these articles, so its worked out very nicely for everyone all-round.

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Well I can say as a swede that those nifty articles is very nice. Since I only see 3 of em up at the moment I assume more is on the way. I know that some of the articles that has been published is REALLY good! ;D

Edited by Chorpa

In the far, far north a man reaches for his glass of single malt and leans back from the computer. "Another successful blagging" he mutters to himself, then looks out of the window to watch the snow gently falling. "I wonder what can I gen away with in next month's issue..."