BRP Poll at Chaosium.com

Jason D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting... Now if we could just get the authors of the unknown supplements over here to tell us about their projects. :cool:

SGL.

Can you ask Chaosium, itself, if they could send some info. your way? It seems that this is the premiere fan site for BRP, after all.

I'm a huge fan of horror, and I think that CoC is probably the most perfect horror rpg yet designed. However, I always felt that it could use a LOT more splatterpunk style gameplay. I can't wait till Voodoo Virus comes out! I hope it has an emphasis on splatterpunk>:->

Given that it's not too difficult to multiple vote on the poll, I'd be wary of attributing *too* much to the results! :-D

Absolutely. As a Fantasy man, it's clear to me that the one-or-two SciFi/Apocalypse fans out there have used their techno-savvy to pad the votes... ;)

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Absolutely. As a Fantasy man, it's clear to me that the one-or-two SciFi/Apocalypse fans out there have used their techno-savvy to pad the votes... ;)

There is a second one, really ? :shocked:

Ah, well, in that case I will of course go on padding the vote, knowing that

it is no longer just selfish ... :cool:

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Glad to read the blog thanks for the heads up. looking forward to Interplanetary ,Spce Opera, Alien invasion, Voodoo Virus and Ashes to Ashes as well as some of the historical supliments so far.

141/420

Guest Vile Traveller

I guess it's SF for me. Actually, I'd go for SF/Aftermath, but that's below the resolution of the poll. As it should be.