Mythras Actual Play

Y Mab Darogan

Over in the "QuickStart combat questions" thread about the new RQG QS (now edited/locked, because Spoilers) new-user "Flsocialworker" writes:

... I listen to podcasts about RQ and they talk about action points, but I do not see them on the Pregen characters.

Since he's specifically talking about RQ, and about ActionPoints, I presume he's listening to a RQ6 podcast.  I don't know if they have any ActualPlay content (and he doesn't provide links) but you might Message that user to ask ...

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

8 minutes ago, g33k said:

Over in the "QuickStart combat questions" thread about the new RQG QS (now edited/locked, because Spoilers) new-user "Flsocialworker" writes:

Since he's specifically talking about RQ, and about ActionPoints, I presume he's listening to a RQ6 podcast.  I don't know if they have any ActualPlay content (and he doesn't provide links) but you might Message that user to ask ...

Thanks 

“Fe Godwn ni eto”

”Yma o hyd”

”Cymru rydd”

I should have posted this here, really: ;)

I'm running a samurai campaign with RQ6, and I chronicle the sessions as short stories. And then I blog about how did the session go rules-wise from the POV of the GM (me).

Alas, I blog in Spanish (though I do have some posts in English), but you can use the Translation gadget on the right margin and get a decent translation (it will make you laugh at some points, even).

The chronicles start here with The hatamoto's youngest son.

The gamesmastering chronicle starts here.

El-castillo-de-Numazu.jpg

• Like 1

Read my Runeblog about RuneQuest and Glorantha at: http://elruneblog.blogspot.com.es/

• 2 months later...