The Interior Art Needs to Change

Mechashef

16 hours ago, Zozotroll said:

Missed that.  Pre-net it was hard to hear about many things.  Especially as the Army kept bouncing me around.

I think it's available online, somewhere, maybe through DTRPG.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

2 minutes ago, styopa said:

Staggeringly bad advice.

Agreed, reading your own books and looking at your own art on a computer provided by work is a privilege not a right, and it's hard to argue the art is inoffensive when someone's actually complained about being offended. None of this is in any way worth the hassle. 

Check out the Runequest Glorantha Wiki for RQ links and resources. Any updates or contributions welcome!

7 minutes ago, styopa said:

Staggeringly bad advice.

Agreed.

It's easy advising someone else to chuck their job in and fight their employer in a lawsuit that they are pretty much guaranteed to lose, as that has no comeback whatsoever.

This is a person's life and career, not an Internet point-scoring debate.

Edited by soltakss

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

I am wondering how he saw what he considered offensive.  Did he come and lean over a shoulder?  Might be a good counter-complaint if this guy is just roaming around lookng to be offended about.  At a minimum I would demand he stay away from m as i find his pushing of his standards onto me to be offensive. 

• Like 1

This thread has now run its course.

As noted earlier, Chaosium's position on this is sympathy for the unfortunate situation the original poster found himself in at work; however, the art in RQG doesn't need to change, and the art is not going to change. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• MOB locked this topic