what happed to Selelmal the True?

Psullie

Sartar KoH lists Selelmal the True as Lord of Runegate, he performs a HeroQuest during the Great Winter to protect the town but attracts many enemies.

The GM Pack Adventure book lists Verinos the Old, council chief as master of Runegate. So what happened to him and his white horse?

3 hours ago, Psullie said:

So what happened to him and his white horse?

Whatever you want to have happen to him for your campaign.  

There are many Sartarite leaders from the 1618-1621 period who are gone by the Dragonrise.  Some got eaten by the Dragon.  Some died at Whitewall or in the Great Winter.  Some died during the struggles for liberation such as the Battles of Pennel or Dangerford.

10 hours ago, Psullie said:

Sartar KoH lists Selelmal the True as Lord of Runegate, he performs a HeroQuest during the Great Winter to protect the town but attracts many enemies.

The GM Pack Adventure book lists Verinos the Old, council chief as master of Runegate. So what happened to him and his white horse?

Hmm, wait - I don't think Selelmal is the Lord of Runegate, but the High Priest of Elmal in Runegate? That means Verinos the Old's existence as Lord doesn't necessarily mean Selelmal isn't still around.

12 minutes ago, Grievous said:

Hmm, wait - I don't think Selelmal is the Lord of Runegate, but the High Priest of Elmal in Runegate? That means Verinos the Old's existence as Lord doesn't necessarily mean Selelmal isn't still around.

In my own House campaign (upon which the Adventures book is based), Selelmal died during the upheavals of 1621 to 1622.

• Thanks 1