GSB and AA Atlas among RQ Classic items that are currently 50% off at DTRPG

MOB

I really want the AA Atlas in a hardcopy editition, not just PDF.

This doesn't appear to be available on Chaosium's webstore at this time... is that correct?

Any idea when (if?) a reprint might happen?  Or is it aimed at becoming a PoD product, that just hasn't been set up yet?

TYVM!

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

On 3/23/2019 at 9:47 PM, SilverSeraph said:

I would like to repeat this question for the HQ Pavis and Sartar books.  And then there the RQ classic books that are begging to see print.

I don't have any info about the HQ books.

Do you mean the "RQ Classics" line, from the KS project?  I am pretty sure they will get a print run when all the PDF's are done and they can figure it out as a single project (hopefully achieving economies of scale!).  Several of the Stretch Goals are still in pre-fulfillment... Pavis, Big Rubble, Trollpak, RQCompanion.  I hope for more news as the KS finally wraps up, or gets close...

Or do you mean the 4 "Gloranthan Classics" volumes of RQ content?  Rick has previously stated, IIRC, that the e-documents for the old printable ms'es are in an obsolete file-format from a program he no longer can access, and so the logistical challenges are very-high.

I'm not clear about PDF-to-bulk-print options.  Maybe some sort of PoD from PDF could be worked out, eventually, for items not getting a "print run?"

I know Chaosium has said that with modern tech, "nothing ever has to go out of print" but they may have been thinking of e-copies as "in print" for low-demand items...

C'es ne pas un .sig

2 hours ago, g33k said:

Or do you mean the 4 "Gloranthan Classics" volumes of RQ content?  Rick has previously stated, IIRC, that the e-documents for the old printable ms'es are in an obsolete file-format from a program he no longer can access, and so the logistical challenges are very-high.

Oh, the amount of work I created for RQ3 in Pagemaker 5... Gak!

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!