BRP cybernetics?

corejob

Can anyone point me to some cyberware rules for use in BRP? I want to add cybernetics to my future dystopian world campaign (Amerika 3000)

I'm not aware of any cybernetic rules for BRP, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I would suggest though that you look at adapting the Powers options, perhaps also using the Sanity rules for dehumanization effects.

SDLeary

For a quick and dirty cybernetics, you might use appropriate mutations to represent changes made to the body by cyberware.

Increased Characteristics would cover a lot of ground, Natural Weapons and Armour can reflect metal claws and dermal armor, and the Imitation power could reflect skill-softs and other means of augmentation.

There are also some rules in the book for making items with Powers. I don't know how helpful they'll be, but it might be good place to look.

Precis Intermedia

http://www.pigames.net/

have a series of generic add ons called the Atomik range which are systemless ( internally consistant but not tied to any particular system ). One of them is Atomik Cybernetics. I bought the whole bundle a while back and was quite impressed.

Thanks for the link Agentorange, I'm also interested in cyberware, so I'll have to check that site out!

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas

Can anyone point me to some cyberware rules for use in BRP? I want to add cybernetics to my future dystopian world campaign (Amerika 3000)

There are some rules specifically designed for Call of Cthulhu, but should be usable with the big brp rules book.

Fallen Future: Cyberthulhu Gaming

The cyber rules are in this part.

Call of Cyberthulhu

http://www.basicrps.com/core/BRP_quick_start.pdf A sense of humour and an imagination go a long way in roleplaying. ;)