A Short Detour is out!

Lordabdul

880373091_AShortDetour(cover).thumb.jpg.5b42b7093821bc13a51471621a023932.jpg

My first RuneQuest adventure is live on the Jonstown Compendium! Grab it now it still has plenty of typos!

When the adventurers stumble upon a mother and her son being attacked by wild boars, they are thrown into a tricky situation in which multiple powerful factions are on a collision course. What will your players do when they can decide who lives and who dies?

Bat_Spirit_with_background.png.d2f29e67dc2421afc214787da7d5a01f.png

A Short Detour is a straightforward adventure for RuneQuest Glorantha that will take about one big or two short sessions of play. It can be placed anywhere around Sartar, with the text assuming that your campaign is based in or near Colymar lands.

In addition to the adventure, A Short Detour provides an insightful look at the nature of Chaos, with rules for Chaotic corruption.

A copy of the Glorantha Bestiary and Red Book of Magic are recommended to run this adventure, but not totally necessary.

Buy it now! Thanks!

Edited by lordabdul
  • Like 20

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

Really well written, with interesting characters and plot. I love the examination of an important part of the world of Glorantha and ways of dealing with it at the character level. Excellent short, but detailed adveventure!

Edited by kr0p0s
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Since last time I posted here, A Short Detour has risen up to Silver Best Seller! Thanks to everybody who got it, and to the few people who sent me constructive feedback on it.

If you're still on the fence, read Pookie's review here!

A Short Detour: An Adventure for RuneQuest Glorantha confronts the Player Characters with a moral dilemma and excellent opportunities for roleplaying supported with some fantastic NPCs.

• Like 2

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

• 2 months later...