Who was king of the Dundealos in 1618?

Yinkin

In 1618 the Dundealos rebels, is defeated and shattered. The Lunars reform them as the Enstalos tribe.

Is there anywhere described in more detail how this happens? What I have found is just that a Lunar Tax Collector violates the daugther of the Dundealos king and the tribe rises in response to this. Is the name of the king and their daughter given anywhere, for example?

1 hour ago, Yinkin said:

Is there anywhere described in more detail how this happens? What I have found is just that a Lunar Tax Collector violates the daugther of the Dundealos king and the tribe rises in response to this. Is the name of the king and their daughter given anywhere, for example?

Sartar: Kingdom of Heroes gives the King's name as Dinorth and his daughter as Haradinora.

2 hours ago, Yinkin said:

In 1618 the Dundealos rebels, is defeated and shattered. The Lunars reform them as the Enstalos tribe.

In Enfants de la flamme, the king is given as Torvein and his daughter Haradinora. There's also a son, Olemdros.

Enfants de la flamme is a whole Dundealos campaign / adventure. It's part of the French edition of RQ, nice book!

• Like 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

41 minutes ago, Yinkin said:

Looking through SKoH I realise why I missed it: It does not seem to be on any of the pages in the index referencing the Dundealos, nor are their names themselves in the Index. Can you tell me what page it is on?

Control+F on a PDF often finds what the index omits.

Haradinora Dinorthsdottir's lament is given on page 314.

She is also mentioned on page 315 under the rising of the Dundealos.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, metcalph said:

Control+F on a PDF often finds what the index omits.

Haradinora Dinorthsdottir's lament is given on page 314.

She is also mentioned on page 315 under the rising of the Dundealos.

Thank you! Sadly I do not have the PDF for SKoH so I was reduced to physical page flipping.

• 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, Erol of Backford said:

Does anyone know an English source for the French Dundealos Campaign Book?

It looks really nice...

There’s no English version. I bought the French PDF and use the built in translation of my computer. Works well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

I'd purchase one for sure. it looks amazing!

It's good, yes. I agree I'm french, so have no problem with the language. I just had a try with deepl translator and the result seemed good to me.

• Helpful 1