Chaosium Con

Ian Cooper

Just to let you know, I have added a couple of events to the schedule for Chaosium Con 2023. A Pioneer Space (SF) game and a seminar on QuestWorlds:

There is already a QW Glorantha game, but it is sold out.

I'm likely to add another game, if Supply Run sells out.
Edited by Ian Cooper
Links broken
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

10 hours ago, creativehum said:

the links above lead to 404 errors

I don't think you can get to the scheduled events unless you are a registered conference attendee and are logged in. 

Assuming you are, just log in and do a search on "Questworlds" or browse the available events.  They are easy to find.

• Like 1

I have had the pleasure of playing in a few of Ian's HeroQuest/QuestWorld games and have thoroughly enjoyed them, so if you like rules-light, easy-flowing games that are fun, sign up for his game.

• Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 3 weeks later...

When the RV Common Good took the supply contract for the Solomon's House base on Topheth it seemed like an easy job, despite the dangers posed by any Gehenna world. But arriving on Topheth the crew find themselves in a race against time to save the scientists, and themselves.

So how did it go?

NOTORIOUS VØID CULTIST

I had the good fortune to play in the game and it was a great deal of fun. We befriended the workers, prevented a disaster, went off-roading on a hellish planet, dealt with extreme car sickness, blackmailed the head of the facility and started a labour movement before flying away. All in a days work for the crew of the RV Common Good.

Our biggest challenge was finding some way to curse Ian's dice. He kept nailing the target number over and over again leading to some remarkable and humorous setbacks on our part. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...