Pre-made horror campaign/adventures?

I'm looking to run a modern day horror campaign with vampires, werewolves, etc. with BRP soon where players can be supernatural or normal people as well. I am looking for a pre-made campaign and/or some adventures to run in this same kind of vein. Have any of you seen anything like this? Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

I don't know of any ready-mades for BRP that feature vampires and werewolves as PCs... I'd probably go convert some adventure from another system that features such (WOD, Buffy, GURPS Cabal, etc...) or rework an existing non-mythos CoC adventure to allow for such things.

Edited by Simlasa

If I were doing it I would go get a copy of GURPS Cabal... a setting book with a chapter of campaign guidelines/suggestions.

Cabal reminds me a bit of the Nightwatch/Daywatch books/movies... and Clive Barker's book of the same name... various supernatural creatures hanging together in the shadows... intrigues and mysteries and conspiracies... the ability to go into shadow worlds.

There are no pre-made adventures in it... but Hite drops loads of plot hooks to start from.

Any other ideas/suggestions?

What about using a movie as inspiration for a campaign? You could maybe use an obscure film as your story, and then just stat out the characters you need. Then just run the players through it based upon what was in the movie. You could also set-up some "what if" contingents that cover areas not covered by the movie. By using a movie as your basis, most of the general plot has already been taken care of for you; you just have to put it into BRP stats.

What about using a movie as inspiration for a campaign? You could maybe use an obscure film as your story, and then just stat out the characters you need. Then just run the players through it based upon what was in the movie. You could also set-up some "what if" contingents that cover areas not covered by the movie. By using a movie as your basis, most of the general plot has already been taken care of for you; you just have to put it into BRP stats.

To take this further, choose two of your favorite monster movies and mash them together: e.g., Alien + Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It'll give you more characters and plot twists to work with and prevent your players from immediately figuring out what you're up to. Often, however, changing the setting and renaming the characters is sufficient. The original Dracula and Mummy movies share the same plot (ancient undead magic-wielding creep has the hots for a sexy young thing and won't let anyone stand in his way) but feel different.