Mythras Imperative - ORC Edition - Now Available

lawrence.whitaker

The new, revised, expanded, ORC-licensed edition of Mythras Imperative is now available - just in time for Christmas.

While the game and mechanics are fundamentally the same, we've tweaked a few rules, made errata corrections, and fully integrated rules for firearms, vehicles, new character creation options, and sample creatures (with a complete list of traits to make them worthy opponents).

Most important of all, Mythras Imperative is licensed under ORC, meaning that 3rd party creators can freely use, adapt and build upon the Mythras Imperative foundation for their own unique d100 games, supplements and adventures. Combine Mythras Imperative with its sister book, Classic Fantasy Imperative, or any other ORC-licensed open gaming system.

So whether you want gritty fantasy or mythic historical, Pulp-era spies or cinematic superheroes, Mythras Imperative has you covered. Simple to learn, simple to play, but with a surprising depth that is the result of many, many years of refinement.

The PDF version is free to download. The Print on Demand version is $24.99 (black and white, softcover, 80 pages). A POD version for Drivethru customers will follow later.

TDM Store

Lulu Store

DTRPG

Mythras Imperative Thumbnail.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 7:16 AM, Mugen said:

@lawrence.whitakerI have an issue with the SRD I downloaded from DTRPG. The tables' top rows and leftmost columns have black text on a black background. It's easily solved by changing the format, though.

Note I use I use LibreOffice and not Word, which may be the source of my problem.

I have a similar issue when viewing the document in Word - some of the table headers displaying as black on black.  As you noted, I enabled editing, selected the black table cells, then chose a different fill color, which defaulted to light grey.  All is good now.

Now that I think of it, I could've selected the text and chosen white font to match other tables that are displaying correctly.

!i!

• Like 1

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green