New Bestiary "RPG Creatures - Bestiary 1"

dragonewt

It looks like a book of very nice illustrations with descriptions and non-system-specific "game" stats.

They fit in well with BRP. The other game systems I immediately thought of using them with are Light Speed, Mekton (both stat/2), and of course Call of Cthulhu.

Nice!

This is on my list now… I need crazy arse monsters for my campaign soon, this fits the bill perfectly.

As a side-note: anyone know where I can find good stats for large, giant and gargantuan spiders for BRP?

"What about the future...? We only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Jegergrytes Creative Cubicle

There are stats of a Giant Spider in the Basic Bestiary in the forum's download section.

Although there is only one size of the creature, it would be easy to come up with smal-

ler or bigger versions,

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

Reminds me of the stuff you find on the speculative evolution sites.

Judging from the creature which walked in from the garden yesterday evening,

looked around for a while and then left in disgust, probably because there was

no small pet as suitable prey for it, I am not at all convinced that this is about

speculative evolution.

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

LOL, what??? I thought most of europe had small critters. Let me tell you of the weird stuff I have seen. LOL. I love crypto games, problem is, that so many critters from medieval bestiaries and modern monsters ar little underrepresented. And now we get the wierd stuff, ala, Dungeons and dragons, more monsters for monsters sake. I have started working on both a "true" medieval bestiary for my fantasy brp group, and a modern North american folklore and mythology Bestiary for my modern group.

Rhonx Aibia … I like it, yet 20-30 damage in BRP sounds a bit too deadly… I will go properly through this, the art is lovely and the beasts … mmmm :P

"What about the future...? We only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Jegergrytes Creative Cubicle