Voting for the RuneQuest sheet on Roll20

smiorgan

I'm running a RQG campaign on Roll20 and having great fun with it. The RQG sheet is really what makes the whole thing possible and I'm deeply grateful for it.

Who else is playing RQ on Roll20?

That said, I'd love to see more support for the game on Roll20 by either Chaosium (as they did with Pendragon - bravo!) or by Roll 20 (as they did with CoC). 

I've seen that Roll20 has set up a voting functionality for players to indicate which sheets should they support in their Roll20 Characters tool. I have no idea what kind of numbers are needed to get noticed, but maybe voting for the RQG sheet is a good idea.

Go to this page:

https://app.roll20.net/characters/create  

Search for RuneQuest in the Search box (top right). Select the RuneQuest Glorantha sheet and vote for it to be supported.

It takes two minutes.

• Like 6

Voted. The guy who created the sheet played in a game I ran for a while. Something happened and his work was taken from him … not clear on the details, but I know they guy who created it is no longer maintaining or managing it officially, although he fixed a couple of things we spotted when we played.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Geoff R Evil said:

Voted. The guy who created the sheet played in a game I ran for a while. Something happened and his work was taken from him … not clear on the details, but I know they guy who created it is no longer maintaining or managing it officially, although he fixed a couple of things we spotted when we played.

That's not good news. 

• 2 weeks later...

By support Roll20 means that you will be able to edit your character without having to to go into a game. It does not mean they will be doing tech support for the sheet or any development on the sheet apart from making it available to Roll20 characters tool..

image.png.0502ee0f6c962c9657bbb23815731591.png

Edited by dvdmacateer
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:29 PM, Geoff R Evil said:

The RuneQuest sheet is probably the only sheet I would not automatically refuse to do any support for  but I no longer have a Roll20  PRO subscription so development is nearly impossible.  Developing sheets on Roll20 become more and more of a chore with unannounced and poorly documented backend changes and Roll20 making it seem like everything new they added, like the Night mode, Printable Character Sheets and the Roll20 Character Sheet tool,would automatically appear on all sheets.

Roll20 sheet authors have no ownership of sheets and they are essentially public domain here is the source for the sheet  https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/RunequestGQS

Edited by dvdmacateer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, dvdmacateer said:

The RuneQuest sheet is probably the only sheet I would not automatically refuse to do any support for  but I no longer have a Roll20  PRO subscription so development is nearly impossible.

Thank you for supporting it for as much as you were able to and for as long as you did.