Annilla in electronic form

hkokko

I am 130 kilometers away from my paper library that has the troll gods. Is the cult description available in any electronic form anywhere. I should have all the books that have any cult info in eform. Which one has the longest description of Annilla... a new player in my campa9gn in Fonrit wants to play that.

Outside of RQ3 Troll Gods, RQ3 Gods of Glorantha has a short form, IIRC, and the Mythos and History has been sort of split up into several portions in the new Prosopaedia (Annilla, Croesia, Veldara, and half of Anehila and her twin brother). Selenes should be in the bestiary.

• Helpful 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis

Initiate requirements: must be contacted by the Cult and invited to join (a cult member must have known you for ten years).  No skill requirements.

Cannot be affected by more than one point of healing per melee round.

Teaches spirit spells for scouting and sneaking.  Has invisibility in there which is surely an error.

Priests must be 90% in three of Conceal, Devise, Hide, Sneak and Weapon Attack.  

Special Runespell: Absorption, Invisibility and Vision in Red Book of Magic.  There's also a conceal spell which seems to have one minor difference from Invisibility in the old rules but is redundant in RQG.  She also has limited common magics.

Associated cults: Jakaleel: Binding enchantment.  Red Goddess: Madness?  Artmal: Vesper (also in RBoM)

Her divination is any old bollocks being random glorantha lore.

Selenes are like Shades but have no fearshock attack.  Instead they drain 1 HP and 1 MP instead.

• Helpful 2

5 minutes ago, metcalph said:

Her divination is any old bollocks being random glorantha lore.

Superbly summarised. Also the fundamental ethos of this community. Which makes one wonder…

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Joerg said:

Outside of RQ3 Troll Gods, RQ3 Gods of Glorantha has a short form, IIRC, and the Mythos and History has been sort of split up into several portions in the new Prosopaedia (Annilla, Croesia, Veldara, and half of Anehila and her twin brother). Selenes should be in the bestiary.

Hmm. Could not find Anehila in Prosopaedia (the current version)