Prince of Sartar. Comic

Noita

• 3 weeks later...

I really like this webcomic. The thing is, there's a viable and active commentary thread already right there on its own website. If we can't get a distinct chat thread going here, is there any value in reposting images of it here? For silence?

To answer with a question - why not have a thread about it here? It's not like it's taking up incredibly limited space or something. If people want to discuss the comic on these forums - this is a thread for them to do it. If they don't, then it's fine for it to just sit around.

• Like 5

My purpose in posting the latest pages (when I remember to do so, which isn't always) is to remind people that it's being updated pretty regularly, and to also help to advertise it to newcomers to the forum (who may not be aware of its existence). I'm not bothered either way if people do or don't respond to my posts.

• Like 4

Personally I prefer to read it via this thread, it's so much easier to scroll down and see each panel.

Great stuff!

• Like 4

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

14 hours ago, Mankcam said:

Personally I prefer to read it via this thread, it's so much easier to scroll down and see each panel.

Great stuff!

Make sure you don't miss out on any episodes though, I've sometimes forgotten to do the updates. If you've only read it here then you've definitely missed some stuff from the past.

I have read most of the earlier ones on the moon design site, it is only recently that I have been using this thread - thanks for the heads up, I had best check to see if I missed anything

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the duck with the big sword!

Also, Kalin says "With this page we’re going to take a break from the comic until about the end of August. The reason for this is that Jeff has some more pressing projects for me to work on, so those are going to have to take priority for a while. But don’t worry, the comic will be back!"

http://www.princeofsartar.com/comic/82-down-the-river/

Page-23-Flat.jpg

Edited by Steve
  • Like 1

I'm downloading the Prive of Sartar webcomic since its very beginning, and I'm enjoying the comic and its related comments. It's a pleasure to notice so many details and discover the stories behind them.

My only complaint is that it takes me a lot of time to read the whole chaper because I'm waiting for it to be finished before reading any single page.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...