The Gods War - Print and Play

MOB

This is amazing.   I am personally very interested in the boardgame, but not so interested in having to deal with a ton of giant figures.   (I have too much stuff in my very small apartment as it is!)

If there was a level of support where one could get a nice board and some simple tokens instead of the beautiful figures, I would back this in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2016 at 8:28 PM, aumshantih said:

If there was a level of support where one could get a nice board and some simple tokens instead of the beautiful figures, I would back this in a heartbeat.

I think that would detract too much support from the full game.

I believe there has been talk of this and Cthulhu Wars eventually coming out in a more conventional format and price point, but if it does happen I expect that would be several years down the line and development of further full-bore games would take priority.

Simon Hibbs

Check out the Runequest Glorantha Wiki for RQ links and resources. Any updates or contributions welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

The game looks amazing. I saw a game of Cthulhu Wars at Continuum last week and the figures looked good.

However, I personally have zero interest in owning such figures, so the Print and Play is perfect for me.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here