Scenario Competition Deadline (sshh....)

Shaira

*emerges mysteriously from shadows*

Pssst!

Over here...!

A little bird just told me that Chaosium won't actually be looking at the scenario comp submissions till Monday morning, so the *de facto* deadline is (extremely unofficially :D) midnight on Sunday 3rd August.

Of course, you didn't hear it from me. I have not been here. I did not say this. ;)

This message will self-destruct, etc, etc.

>:->:thumb::cool:

Cheers!

Sarah *fades back into shadows*

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

The website now lists the extension – I think it is official! (And boy did that save me…)

Ah... that little bird didn't mention it was going to put the news on the website... :lol:

So much for the cloak and dagger! :rolleyes:

Good news all round though!

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

With my knowledge of the system at this juncture and the amount of time left to design a scenario, my submission (solely based off of my GMing style) would be exactly as follows:

HOT HOT DEATHINGS!!!!!!!!

"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

- H.P. Lovecraft

I LOVE you Shaira. At least as much as a man can love a woman he knows only from an internet forum -and as much as my wife (blessfully ignorant at the moment) would allow. :D

Two late nights (1 AM and up at 6:30 AM to go to work, home again at 6 PM) the past two days and facing the same tonight, or I was until this merciful reprieve.

Now I can look forward to a decent nights rest, and a weekend of proofing and tweaking details.

Having only just discovered BRP this last weekend, I have to admit my submission was rough and solely based on my understanding of CoC and RQ. To my complete surprise when the BRP book turned up this week it completely fills the hole that the mongoose gnawed in me :innocent: I feel all warm and cuddly now...

Mr Jealousy has returned to reality!