• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mike M I'd love the opportunity to play test scenarios.

I have various ways to do so from my local game store, games I run at home and I've recently just started using roll20. 

My players range from little to no experience all the way to RP enthusiasts which include a couple of amateur actors. 

For testing any scenario up to the length of 6 hours, I'd be ready to go and provide feedback within either 1 or 2 Weeks. Anything longer would require a couple of play sessions so it would purely depend on the length of scenario. 

Cheers, 

Gary 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mike,

I am a fairly new Call of Cthulhu Keeper with a mere 6 months of experience keeping for a crew of up to six investigators in my regular group here in Central Japan. I have only had a chance to play in one Down Darker Trails scenario during Dirk the Dice's virtual Grogmeet this year. If you ever need any playtesting done, and the offer is not too late to be welcome, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I think I can handle the criteria mentioned in the request. I have recently volunteered to keep for GenCon online and am quietly quaking in my boots while shortlisting the scenarios to play.

Thanks for all the editorial guidance on Call of Cthulhu. 7th Edition has been a joy to get into having loved the game as a player in teenage years.

Cheers,

Tristan

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am new to Cults of Chaos but far from new to Call of Cthulhu. I have playtester experience with WizKids games for the Horrorclix game some years ago. If you are still accepting new playtesters I would be excited to join.

Sean (Crimson Duck)

Edited by CrimsonDuck
Typo