How long till the Masks of Nyarlathotep slipcase?

TrippyHippy

On 11/2/2018 at 3:25 AM, TrippyHippy said:

Just as it says in the title really - was the physical slipcase meant to be released later October/early November? 

Any news?

Masks is now in two of our three warehouses (Australia, USA). The final shipment is still in transit to the UK. Once the stock is confirmed there we will put Masks on sale at Chaosium.com. Just prior to that we will email out the coupons to everyone who purchased a PDF direct from Chaosium.com.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MOB said:

Masks is now in two of our three warehouses (Australia, USA). The final shipment is still in transit to the UK. Once the stock is confirmed there we will put Masks on sale at Chaosium.com. Just prior to that we will email out the coupons to everyone who purchased a PDF direct from Chaosium.com.

You probably can't comment on this Michael,  but I still thought I'd ask.  How healthy are the stock numbers?  I have this nightmare where I am at work when it goes on sale and it sells out before I can get to purchase.

14 hours ago, klecser said:

You probably can't comment on this Michael,  but I still thought I'd ask.  How healthy are the stock numbers?  I have this nightmare where I am at work when it goes on sale and it sells out before I can get to purchase.

We think Masks is going to be very popular, but I seriously doubt it will sell out before you get home from work!

• Like 1

I recieved my email for the coupon this morning, but my mac had deleted ithe contents. 😣

Fortunately, I had another device I could trace back the message from. 😀

Now it's ordered! 😎

Edited by TrippyHippy
Deleted message - issues with Mac.

We really have no control over how many games stores will carry any of our products. Some order it right away, while others seem to never even hear about our new products, let alone order them until a customer prompts them about it. The main distributors in the industry all carry our products, although how and when they order them is not something we can control. Some game stores work with distributors who seem to run out of stock, while some others never seem to have that problem.

In the end, some stores may have it in stock shortly before the end of the year, but some may not. I'd like to be more specific, but I can't be, beyond guessing. All I can say is that distributors can order the books very soon, but what happens after that...

• Like 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.