Conversion Guidelines for Hero Wars and HeroQuest 1st Edition [t]o HeroQuest 2nd Edition

Christoph Kohring

Indeed never seen that before (and in fact roughly 2 or 3 years ago I looked for something like that).
The document properties say, that it has been created at 15th April 2018, so it relatively new, but not brand new.

But the most important question is: how did you find it at all. I was not able to locate it on the Chaosium web site ...

1 hour ago, Oracle said:

But the most important question is: how did you find it at all. I was not able to locate it on the Chaosium web site ...

Critical Computer Use or Computer Use 100% as opposed to Computer Use 20%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

On 2/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, Oracle said:

... I was flabbergasted myself when I found it while googling for «heroquest tales of a gm» while unsuccessfully trying to find Phil Nicholls' love letter to HQ2.

Edited by Christoph Kohring

22 hours ago, Christoph Kohring said:

Hey, it's HQ here, no dirty percentages, please!

Critical Computer Use or Computer Use 20M as opposed to Computer Use 13.

Although, do we prefer Masteries as M or W?

• Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 3:03 PM, soltakss said:

Although, do we prefer Masteries as M or W?

On 2/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, Christoph Kohring said:

Ha, ha, ha! Right, good question... M for HQ:oG (outside Glorantha) & the Mastery Rune for HQ:G, no?!?

In the QuestWorlds document, we present "M" as the general case while noting and encouraging that authors/GMs may substitute something evocative and genre/setting appropriate in their more specific works.

7 hours ago, JonL said:

In the QuestWorlds document, we present "M" as the general case while noting and encouraging that authors/GMs may substitute something evocative and genre/setting appropriate in their more specific works.

We? Who are we?!?

QuestWorlds, wazzat?!! Me, I'm all for HQ:RiG/ HQ:RoG (Roleplaying Outside Glorantha).

5 hours ago, Christoph Kohring said:

We? Who are we?!?

Mostly @Ian Cooper, but I and a few others contributed as well.

5 hours ago, Christoph Kohring said:

QuestWorlds, wazzat?!! Me, I'm all for HQ:RiG/ HQ:RoG (Roleplaying Outside Glorantha).

Upcoming open licensed successor to the HQ2 core toolkit.. SRD is pending layout. Ron Edwards is using it as the basis for a new cosmic supers game, and a proper core book is planned to follow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1