Babeester Gor and celibacy

rykemasters

9 minutes ago, Ladygolem said:

I'm sorry, this whole "necklace of severed penises" seems absurd, as the illustration very clearly shows a necklace of fingers. You can even compare them to the fingers on the severed hands right below! They're completely the wrong size and shape to be dicks. You really think they'd get away with publishing a book with a necklace of severed cocks  on the cover? C'mon.

Thank you Ladygolem, I usually pipe up well before this point, but I decided to await someone else putting this in perspective.

• Like 1

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

I like how you guys (1) assume that she cuts penises at their base to make sure you don't feel "inadequate" when she tells people who's penis is which, (2) somehow know how a penis that bled out and dried up compares to a normal penis or to severed hands, and (3) that you're still arguing about this and started measuring stuff on the image. I actually find it hilarious 😄   Good job David 😉  

• Like 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

2 minutes ago, lordabdul said:

I like how you guys (1) assume that she cuts penises at their base to make sure you don't feel "inadequate" when she tells people who's penis is which, (2) somehow know how a penis that bled out and dried up compares to a normal penis or to severed hands, and (3) that you're still arguing about this and started measuring stuff on the image. I actually find it hilarious 😄   Good job David 😉  

I dunno, I think pretty much all three of those points cut both ways. And considering some of the discussions in this thread, it's actually not completely irrelevant!

4 hours ago, Ladygolem said:

I'm sorry, this whole "necklace of severed penises" seems absurd, as the illustration very clearly shows a necklace of fingers. You can even compare them to the fingers on the severed hands right below! They're completely the wrong size and shape to be dicks. You really think they'd get away with publishing a book with a necklace of severed cocks  on the cover? C'mon.

Maybe they just cocked up?

• Haha 3