GERMAN EDITION of RuneQuest Glorantha published

AndreJarosch

The german edition of RQG has arrived!
German rulebook (slightly bigger, because A4 instead of letter sized, and slightly thicker, because of "german language" and heavier paper), and the Leatherette Edition of the same book.
Each book comes with a big map, printed on both sides (one side the map of Dragon Pass, the opposite side the map of Boldhome).

IMG20210428201043[1].jpg

IMG20210428201111[1].jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Beoferret said:

Ausgezeichnet! Is there any new material (or material that's different than the English edition) in it? 

We have the postrsized map of Dragon Pass and Boldhome that comes with the rulebook. 
And the adventure book of the GM Pack will be hardcover. 
Other than that the german edition is "just" a translation. 

1 hour ago, AndreJarosch said:

We have the postrsized map of Dragon Pass and Boldhome that comes with the rulebook. 
And the adventure book of the GM Pack will be hardcover. 

Glorious!

7 minutes ago, Joerg said:

There is a difference in that many of the errata have been worked into the translation.

Hopefully all of them (not that I will benefit from it but I hope our fellow German gamers will).

Do we know if it includes the slight changes to the occupations skills found in the French edition?

8 hours ago, Beoferret said:

Ausgezeichnet! Is there any new material (or material that's different than the English edition) in it? 

And it has the new logo!

Edited by DreadDomain

Ausgezeichnet!

I served as a young enlisted man in the US Army in Germany in the 80's and have fond memories of my time there. I was amazed to see the first editions of Die Schwartze Auge in a German game store in Frankfurt a.M. back then and I bought a copy even though my high school German wasn't up to the task [and StraBedeutsch little better!😁]. Lost it somewhere in my many moves since, but it's still a good memory.

7 hours ago, PhilHibbs said:

The French edition made a few adjustments to the occupational skill values that adventurers get. Does anyone know if there are any changes like that in the DE edition? Asking for my character creation tool...

If yiou can give me an example which skills are different in the french edition, then i will have a look at the german one.

Edited by AndreJarosch

5 hours ago, svensson said:

Ausgezeichnet!

I served as a young enlisted man in the US Army in Germany in the 80's and have fond memories of my time there. I was amazed to see the first editions of Die Schwartze Auge in a German game store in Frankfurt a.M. back then and I bought a copy even though my high school German wasn't up to the task [and StraBedeutsch little better!😁]. Lost it somewhere in my many moves since, but it's still a good memory.

There is a English version of Das schwarze Auge - the dark eye: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/3444/Ulisses-Spiele/subcategory/5805_208/The-Dark-Eye