A Galaxy Far Far Away...

Lord Shag

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode III of Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance is finally up.

Also did some heavy changes and additions in the BRP Primer and because of that I also went back and updated the previous adventures. The changes are not big mostly some changes on the force using NPCs.

The latest primer also contain some suggestions on how to run starship combat with miniatures.

Star Wars Dawn of Defiance BRP Primer

The Traitor's Gambit - Episode I of Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

A Wretched Hive - Episode II of Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

The Queen of Air and Darkness - Episode III of Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

• 5 months later...

You are welcome.

Was planning on starting the Dawn of Defiance campaign soon myself so had to quickly prep a sheet to use.

Will soon start on converting Ep 4 too. Been very busy with other games and real life so have been put on hold for a while but soon I am back in business. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious, but can someone point me to this. This sounds fantabulous.

PM me with your email address and I'll send it on to you.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here. 

Thanks, Simon. I was impressed with the quality of this Star Wars conversion. Very professional looking and suddenly I'm eager to run a Star Wars campaign! :)

After edit: Hmm, no character sheet included? Any preference on the ones in the Download section?

Edited by ORtrail

My thanks to AlmightyGM for creating the original.

I took the BRP character sheet made by AlmightyGM from the download section, and modified it a bit for Star Wars (added "BRP STAR WARS" title, a little Millenium Falcon graphic, and changed one heading to "Force Powers"). I made another modifed version for my homebrew time-travel/dimension sliding BRP campaign I call "Multiverse". I'm sure I will modify things even more for each game, but it is a nice starting template. More "function over style", but I'm fine with that. I figure it will be easier on the newbie players to learn to "read" one basic style of character sheet across games (excluding Superworld of course).

I was motivated to go back through a number of old RPG magazines I have collected over the years, and found several good Star Wars articles/adventures. I own a couple Star Wars modules I guess I picked up on a whim since they were on clearance (based on the stickers still on the covers). I have never actually ran a Star Wars campaign, but stringing together a short campaign (of 4-6 adventures) sounds like a good plan. I am assuming my potential players will be interested, I mean, it's Star Wars, right? :) It has always been on my list of "games I need to run/play someday".

Of course, I ran across some of the Jorune articles from the old White Wolf magazine while doing this. Another "must run" campaign for me. Too bad I never liked any of the game systems Jorune was attached to. I think I have a BRP conversion someone did for Jorune, I need to find it and look it over. I digress....

Edited by ORtrail

Of course, I ran across some of the Jorune articles from the old White Wolf magazine while doing this. Another "must run" campaign for me. Too bad I never liked any of the game systems Jorune was attached to. I think I have a BRP conversion someone did for Jorune, I need to find it and look it over. I digress....

Slowly working my way through a very thorough and complete RQ6 Jorune port.

Stay tuned ...

Ian