Lands of Runequest??

kr0p0s

But what other titles might await in the "Lands of Runequest" series? Which areas would be worth exploring more? Prax is a shoe in, but what other books might we see? Lunar Heartlands? Balazar? Umathela? Jeff's Backyard?

• Like 1

I think besides Prax, the Holy Country and the Elder Wilds are probable.  Dorastor is a possibility but there's little value in describing distant lands.  Places like Sartar and Dagori Inkarth would presumably go in a parallel line of Countries of RuneQuest which would be larger. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jon Hunter said:

I think its those Pesky retailer leaking stuff.

I think after the flack they got for the Lunar Book Chaosium are within the right to remain stum, until much much closer

I think it's worth noting (and remembering) that Chaosium didn't get any flack for The Lunar Way being late.  They got flack for letting almost a month go by after the announced March release window before saying anything about it.   Most fans understand that shipping delays are outside of Chaosium's control.  Those same fans also understand that communicating is not outside of their control. 

Edited by Jason Farrell
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, metcalph said:

I think besides Prax, the Holy Country and the Elder Wilds are probable.  Dorastor is a possibility but there's little value in describing distant lands.  Places like Sartar and Dagori Inkarth would presumably go in a parallel line of Countries of RuneQuest which would be larger. 

The Lunar Empire, as one book or two (provinces + heartlands), at least once the Argrath Campaign moves north.

Edited by Akhôrahil
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Akhôrahil said:

The Lunar Empire, as one book or two (provinces + heartlands), at least once the Argrath Campaign moves north.

I'll don't think we'll see that for many years.  We already have Tarsh which is largely unknown if people want to play in a Lunar Country.

7 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

Is this a book or box?

Boxed sets are more difficult, and Chaosium seems to have gone away from them in most cases.  The Sartar boxed set has also become a book.  Though for what it's worth, I don't think the Dragon Pass book was ever anything else.

1 hour ago, Jason Farrell said:

Boxed sets are more difficult, and Chaosium seems to have gone away from them in most cases.  The Sartar boxed set has also become a book.  Though for what it's worth, I don't think the Dragon Pass book was ever anything else.

Wait, there's still a separate Sartar Book apart from this?!

2 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

there's still a separate Sartar Book

This is the gazetteer formerly known as The Guide to Dragon Pass. The Sartar homeland book is also in late development- see 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Akhôrahil said:

Wait, there's still a separate Sartar Book apart from this?!

Yes.  It'll have a chunky section about Boldhome, and should have some scenarios in it (Andrew Logan Montgomery of Haraborn fame mentioned working on some)

• Like 1