New Download: BRP Fantasy Character Sheet

Shaira

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a rough-and-ready one-page fantasy character sheet for the new BRP rules to the Downloads - Game Aids section. I've included scope for the following optional rules:

Hit locations (although I've left a "Major Wound" section)

Fatigue Points

Attack and Parry as separate skills

Strike Ranks

Encumbrance

Skill Category Modifiers

I've also dropped some of the more non-fantasy skills (such as Psychotherapy) and defaulted to the "fantasy" definitions of skill default base chances.

This is just a Mark 1 - I'll continue to polish over time (and also as I work out some of the formatting issues on this new Excel 2007! )

Feedback is very welcome, and I'll try to incorporate what I can.

Cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

Very smart. You should upload it to the RPG Archive for character sheets..

RPG Sheets: Role-Playing Game Character Sheets, d20 Character Sheet, NPCs, Equipment, Swords, Magic Items

I'd like a stripped down version with a more Stormbringer set, so no hit locations, no strike ranks, no AP and single weapon skills. That would leave a slot or two for portraits, notes or just increasing font size and filling the space a little.. Could you do one of those too?

RPG Sheets: Role-Playing Game Character Sheets, d20 Character Sheet, NPCs, Equipment, Swords, Magic Items

I'd like a stripped down version with a more Stormbringer set, so no hit locations, no strike ranks, no AP and single weapon skills. That would leave a slot or two for portraits, notes or just increasing font size and filling the space a little.. Could you do one of those too?

Hi Tom,

Thanks! I'll upload to RPGsheets - thanks for the link. I can pull together a SB5 type sheet - quick question, though. What do you mean by "single weapon skills"? I'm looking at the "Hand-to-hand weapons" and "Missile weapons" sections on the SB5 character sheet - is that the sort of layout you're talking about, or something a bit different?

Let me know and I'll have a bash.

Cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

Ok, it's up. I put it in the "Other/Misc" section for the time being, as there isn't a BRP section in the games list, and I couldn't see how to add one. Hopefully it'll turn up in time and I'll move it over.

Cheers,

Sarah

Nice! :thumb:

Feeback wise, as you allready use one sheet of paper, maybe have the equipment bit on the other side? It usually takes a lot of space after a while.

SGL.

I could certainly try that - generally the back of the sheet ends up getting used for miscellaneous "stuff" anyway in my games!

I tried to keep everything on one page for this sheet - personally I like to see everything at a glance. I may try drumming up a 2 pager like you describe - anything else to go on the reverse other than equipment, special items, money? Space for notes, portraits, etc?

Thanks for the feedback!

Cheers,

Sarah

quick question, though. What do you mean by "single weapon skills"? I'm looking at the "Hand-to-hand weapons" and "Missile weapons" sections on the SB5 character sheet - is that the sort of layout you're talking about, or something a bit different?

I just meant with a single weapon skill rather than separate A% and P%..

But actually it might be best to leave them in so that refs can decide either way..

• 2 weeks later...