Chaosium April Fools Sale

Cowboy Duck

So who's the April Fool? The guy who ordered BRP Zero full price two weeks ago and still hasn't got it.... Yours Truly. Thanks, Chaosium. ;-(

Britain has been infiltrated by soviet agents to the highest levels. They control the BBC, the main political party leaderships, NHS & local council executives, much of the police, most newspapers and the utility companies. Of course the EU is theirs, through-and-through. And they are among us - a pervasive evil, like Stasi.

Damnit...

I've been always thinking of picking up a copy of Dark Continent, but at the same time, the new Iain M. Banks novel is calling to me.

Drones. Knife missiles. Gung-ho General Contact Units. You can look cool reading it on the bus which you can only dream of one day doing with CoC supplements.

My Glorantha fan site: http://www.clan-tula.co.uk

Drones. Knife missiles. Gung-ho General Contact Units. You can look cool reading it on the bus which you can only dream of one day doing with CoC supplements.

Yeah... I ended up going with Matter, but will likely hit up Charlie & co for a copy of Dark Continent when I see them at GenCon.

CoC supplements aren't cool to read on the bus? Who knew?:P