A Revolution for D100

RosenMcStern

The rules for my cybernetics and resource points mechanics are both in the downloads section, last I checked.

The resource points mechanic is meant to work alongside the wealth mechanic's defined terms (You get certain starting resource points and "income" of resource points based on those terms as defined in Chaosium's Basic Roleplaying).

The Cybernetics mechanics are based on the idea of implants taking up "slots" depending on their cumbersomeness, but the cybernetics themselves are largely designed using a step by step process that determines their type (one of three boost types, combined with two or so types of implant, those being cybernetic and biological graft, combined with classification as a prosthetic or implant), their quality (Determines how likely they are to malfunction and their effectiveness), and what happens if they malfunction. The balancing methods included are meant to be selected by the GM, and include ideas based on Cyberpunk 2020's "Humanity", Shadowrun's "Essence", and a more directly Neuromancer inspired method where implants and prosthetics can conflict with each other sometimes, causing problems that make sense for the type of implant (and are listed with the malfunction results). I tried to design them primarily as cyberpunk optional rules, but I also tried to give them reasons to work with everything from steampunk automaton parts to manapunk golem grafts as well.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 8/7/2016 at 7:18 PM, Link6746 said:

The rules for my cybernetics and resource points mechanics are both in the downloads section, last I checked.

Where is this download section?
I saw it mentioned a few times... But the only post I found is this sticky thread

Which, for example, doesn't have the cybernetic rules....

The download section is accessed from a tab on the home main menu that says downloads. But the tab doesn’t exist on the mobile site (though you can still search for a download).

• Like 1

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

The download section is accessed from a tab on the home main menu that says downloads. But the tab doesn’t exist on the mobile site (though you can still search for a download).

• Like 1

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not much new stuff, it would increase the page count. I wanted to remove things, in fact, but it will not be necessary.

Would you please open a topic about the Companion, or bump up the topic we created some time ago? It would be interesting to summarize what can, could and should go into a companion according to today's requests and availabilities. 

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM