Prince of Sartar. Comic

Noita

I can't help but be very excited about this tease:

... the next chapter is going to bring us to New Pavis, early 1621 – and visually present you with a major Gloranthan event that involves Argrath, New Pavis, and a giant’s cradle.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Runeblogger said:

If the next chapter depicts the Cradle scenario, I think it's going to be a big spoiler for everyone who hasn't played it yet... Don't you think? :(

In one way or another, that scenario has been published for over 20 years. I think it's okay to write about it in a comic... :-)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2015 at 8:10 AM, K Peterson said:

I've bookmarked that site in the past, and keep meaning to check out that webcomic but never have gotten around to it.

How's the writing? The visual appearance is stunning; there's something about the coloring, tones and vividness, that I find very appealing.

Have they ever considered putting out a printed version, either through POD or perhaps crowdfunding through a Kickstarter?

I too have seen it and been "Gotta put that on my to-read list ... "  I finally began it the other night, and read the entire series in one go.

Mostly skipped the comments, though, which probably would have turned it into a project I'd have had to stretch over a week or more...

C'es ne pas un .sig

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2016 at 9:53 PM, g33k said:

I too have seen it and been "Gotta put that on my to-read list ... "  I finally began it the other night, and read the entire series in one go.

Mostly skipped the comments, though, which probably would have turned it into a project I'd have had to stretch over a week or more...

I was reading it regulary until May of last year. I didn't stop because I disliked it, but because I have been trying to let it build up enough to feast on it. I found the comments well worth reading, both the official commentary and the reader comments. I'm a more casual Glorantha fan, so I appreciated all the details others pointed out. 

It was probably best just read the comic the first time though. Just enjoy the story of it. You can always dig into the comments on a re-read. 

6 hours ago, Baulderstone said:

I was reading it regulary until May of last year. I didn't stop because I disliked it, but because I have been trying to let it build up enough to feast on it. I found the comments well worth reading, both the official commentary and the reader comments. I'm a more casual Glorantha fan, so I appreciated all the details others pointed out. 

It was probably best just read the comic the first time though. Just enjoy the story of it. You can always dig into the comments on a re-read. 

Yeah, I love the comments too, and I always pick up some new details from them.

While they might look rather dodgy, we all know that the Orlanthi are very calm, rational and understanding people, so just because you're in an Orlanthi neighbourhood doesn't mean there's a high chance to get your face punched in or something! (That's just the kind of propaganda the Lunar occupation would like you to believe!)

• Like 2

On 2/29/2016 at 2:24 AM, Jenx said:

While they might look rather dodgy, we all know that the Orlanthi are very calm, rational and understanding people, so just because you're in an Orlanthi neighbourhood doesn't mean there's a high chance to get your face punched in or something! (That's just the kind of propaganda the Lunar occupation would like you to believe!)

Yeah, just because the lyrics of the favorite ballad at Loud Lilina's goes something like this:

Humakt, just killed a man, put a sword against his head, just another Lunar dead.  Humakt, death is so much fun!  And now I've thrown another life awayyyyyyy.

Humakt, ooooo-oo-ooo  did you make Lunars to die?  I sometimes wish they'd never been born at all.

How does the rest of that song go

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

Thunder and lightning, very very frigthening me.

Stuff like that.  So no, wouldn't worry at all.

Edited by Pentallion
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...