Demons, for Rq 3 from White Dwarf 092

muminalver

We have a sorcerer in our campaign whose interests have definitely been growing darker as the campaign goes on.

Everyone else was complaining that they've got to dump 90% of their time & effort to their cult while he just sits on a growing pile of silver, they don't realize that he dumped 40,000p to a shady character for a book that essentially contained those articles. :)

He still thinks its the best thing he ever bought.

Guest Vile Traveller

One of my players took a demonist through RQ2 Snake Pipe Hollow, definitely not a goody-two-shoes campaign! Not that RQ campaigns ever are, at least in my experience.

15 hours ago, TRose said:

Hard to find, but the Bronze Grimoire has a good selection of Demons. I  have a bound Guardian Demon protecting my copy.

Pretty much all the content of the Bronze Grimoire ended up in either the Magic World core book (some of the additional spells) or Advanced Sorcery. The ENTIRETY of the Elric! demon summoning system (core+Bronze Grimoire revisions & additions) is in Advanced Sorcery.

IIRC the scenario that went with Dave Morris' original RQ2 "Dealing With Demons" article series got republished in the Magnum Opus collection of material for Dragon Warriors. The "Tekumel" influence is more obvious in that version of the article IIRC, but its been a while since I read any of that material.

cheers,

Nick

28 minutes ago, muminalver said:

Simon did you get my answer?

I'm planning a Demonic year, between Rq 3, RQ 6 and Magic World and Drakar och Demoner... do I have almost too many Demons.. :D

Sorry, was working late last night and was in our weekly RQ game afterwards. I'll try and send you some stuff tonight or tomorrow.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

6 hours ago, NickMiddleton said:

Pretty much all the content of the Bronze Grimoire ended up in either the Magic World core book (some of the additional spells) or Advanced Sorcery. The ENTIRETY of the Elric! demon summoning system (core+Bronze Grimoire revisions & additions) is in Advanced Sorcery.

IIRC the scenario that went with Dave Morris' original RQ2 "Dealing With Demons" article series got republished in the Magnum Opus collection of material for Dragon Warriors. The "Tekumel" influence is more obvious in that version of the article IIRC, but its been a while since I read any of that material.

cheers,

Nick

I have all the above. What did NOT get transferred was the named demons ,although  you can build them all using advance sorcery.

There are some demons I made from combining RQ6 and Stormbringer information https://notesfrompavis.wordpress.com/2015/02/07/demon-encounters-for-rq6/ Will need to look at the above sources, had forgotten the White Dwarf, need to see if I have it still somewhere...

• Like 1