Runes for your Questing...

MOB

They're very nice. I do wish (echoing a comment I saw on G+) that they were a little bigger when printed on shirts and hoodies.

And I also wish we could get custom combinations for specific cults: I wouldn't wear a shirt with the Death rune because it'd probably be mistaken for the Christian cross icon, but I might wear one with the Death and Truth runes for Humakt. :-)

• Like 1

— 
Self-discipline isnt everything; look at Pol Pot.”
—Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

9 hours ago, trystero said:

And I also wish we could get custom combinations for specific cults: I wouldn't wear a shirt with the Death rune because it'd probably be mistaken for the Christian cross icon, but I might wear one with the Death and Truth runes for Humakt. :-)

Humakt (Death, Truth) is up now, with some others. More cult combinations to be added...

• Like 1

Quite a few of the cults' runes are wrong

Zorak Zoran Runes are Disorder, Darkness, Death (GtG page 150 ) - Disorder is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Kyger Litor Runes are Darkness, Man, Spirit (GtG page 150 ) - Spirit is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Argan Argar are Darkness, Trade, Mastery (GtG page 150 ) - Mastery is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Humakt has Death, Truth, Death - common bad arse deserves his second death rune!

etc.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, jongjom said:

Quite a few of the cults' runes are wrong

Zorak Zoran Runes are Disorder, Darkness, Death (GtG page 150 ) - Disorder is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Kyger Litor Runes are Darkness, Man, Spirit (GtG page 150 ) - Spirit is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Argan Argar are Darkness, Trade, Mastery (GtG page 150 ) - Mastery is missing from the RedRubble T-shirt / Postcards etc.

Humakt has Death, Truth, Death - common bad arse deserves his second death rune!

etc.

The runes are those as given in RQ2 Cults of Prax

On 13/09/2016 at 6:01 PM, styopa said:

I'd submit that should be a foundational rune for the world, but that would really depend on how you look at it.

Great Idea... Personnally, I always think the rune of the world should be the Rune of the "I travel incognito in my worlds" Goddess Glorantha herself ! In my Adventures, I create a Rune with combination of two Middle World rune and one Fertility sometimes encircled. The meaning of the Rune was Fertility of Worlds or The universe of thousands worlds (and points of views as Styopa reminds us) which perfectly describe Glorantha.

On 9/13/2016 at 8:43 PM, MOB said:

We'll swap them out with the updated rune list from The Guide to Glorantha. The runes in CoP aren't 'wrong', just not the complete picture...

We are slowly replacing the single runes with bigger ones (so they appear bigger on the t-shirts etc - that's what people have asked for). Then we'll move on to rune combinations.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
18 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

They look nice, but Stasis and Plant are missing, and what's that thing that looks like a cow head? And the lowercase "g" with 3 dots?

I want these:

image.png.89c3dc2283bb66591215424b1474b8c4.png

Cow head is Eternal Battle or Anti-Chaos, Urox's personal rune. It's used in HQG. The "g" is Sartar's personal rune which represents the holder's right to rulership of Sartar. Most of his descendants have a connection to it as shown in S:KoH.

Edit: plant and stasis are available on the redbubble, just not as part of the grid. Plant also has a green instead of white background for some reason.

Edited by Richard S.