Sorcerers of Pan Tang

pittel

Not at the moment. With SB having no English licensee everything is in limbo in regards to the the old titles.

I do note that if you've previously purchased PDFs through Drivethru etc. they still exist in your library however, which is nice (although I know this doesn't help you, Pittel).

Marcus

Stormbringer! - Exploring the worlds of the Eternal Champion at http://www.stormbringerrpg.com

Unbound Publishing - Bringing back the fear - http://www.unboundbook.org

DCtRPG.info - Supporting Dark Conspiracy across the decades - http://www.darkconspiracytherpg.com

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Jeff said:

Hey gang - lets not send people to pirated copies of books.

When I saw that the Chaosium logo on the thread I naively thought that there was some official news about Stormbringer. What? Are they reprinting Sorcerers of Pan-Tang??

Alas, that was not the case.

36 minutes ago, smiorgan said:

When I saw that the Chaosium logo on the thread I naively thought that there was some official news about Stormbringer. What? Are they reprinting Sorcerers of Pan-Tang??

Seriously. I would love for these books to be back in circulation!

• Like 1

70/420

AFAIK Moorcock hasn't re-licensed the rights to his IP.

If I succeeded in my Rumormongering roll, I think that I recall hearing that Chaosium had approached Moorcock and not gotten an out-of-hand rejection (though neither had they gotten any agreement) and were still in (slow-mode) negotiations; so while it's not impossible, it's nothing to hold your breath in hopes of seeing...

C'es ne pas un .sig

10 hours ago, g33k said:

AFAIK Moorcock hasn't re-licensed the rights to his IP.

If I succeeded in my Rumormongering roll, I think that I recall hearing that Chaosium had approached Moorcock and not gotten an out-of-hand rejection (though neither had they gotten any agreement) and were still in (slow-mode) negotiations; so while it's not impossible, it's nothing to hold your breath in hopes of seeing...

I know. Just wishful thinking on my part. Although, the new team seem to be working a new special kind magic into Chaosium. Maybe they could work some of that magic into a fresh approach to Moorcock regarding the license.

Like I said, wishful thinking...