Defending Apple Lane

jps

In the Gamemaster pack' scenario (defending Apple Lane), there are references to gates (p78 rushing for the gates) which implies that Apple Lane is surrounded by fortifications. I am not seeing any of those on the map.

Edited by jps

Related to this topic.

The requirements for being made Thane of Apple Lane are, among other things, being an initiate or better of Orlanth.

How would people manage the situation where multiple characters might qualify? Defer to the nominated party leader? Determine who 'best' qualified? Run a contest?

26 minutes ago, Pentallion said:

Don't you have to figure out which Gloranthan custom of treasure distribution your group uses? Kinda makes a designated party leader mandatory.

Since all the groups I’ve been in or run used the even split method, and they did so in (our) Glorantha, it must be a Gloranthan method of treasure distribution.

Mandatory rules are for Dara Happans, and I don’t think any of our PCs were Dara Happan.

• Like 1

Check out the Runequest Glorantha Wiki for RQ links and resources. Any updates or contributions welcome!

On 9/25/2018 at 3:32 PM, Pentallion said:

Don't you have to figure out which Gloranthan custom of treasure distribution your group uses? Kinda makes a designated party leader mandatory.

We alsways rolled 1D100 and went from highest down to lowest, then bounced back up to highest and so on, until all treasure had been picked.

We never had a Party Leader - Too many PC egos for that.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here