Manu

After life for Malkioni

It depends on the particular school of Malkionism.

Reincarnation is the belief of Hrestoli schools. (GtG. 53)

The Brithini don't have an afterlife (GtG. 405)

While I can't find a published source on the Rokari, there is this, where they were described as believing in oneness with the Invisible God after death, if you had fulfilled your caste duties properly that is.

Both Solace  (Rokari) and Joy (Hrestoli) have both struck me as similar to Hindu-Buddhist Nirvana/Nibbana. Perhaps the former more than the latter, but I don't know.

Given the theistic focus of these two schools of Malkionism, Platonic henosis might be a better fit: unity and unification with the Absolute. Cessation of the self and its limitations and restrictions, in either case.

4 hours ago, Sir_Godspeed said:

Both Solace  (Rokari) and Joy (Hrestoli) have both struck me as similar to Hindu-Buddhist Nirvana/Nibbana. Perhaps the former more than the latter, but I don't know.

Given the theistic focus of these two schools of Malkionism, Platonic henosis might be a better fit: unity and unification with the Absolute. Cessation of the self and its limitations and restrictions, in either case.

My understanding of Joy and Solace are both strongly influenced by Plotinus' henosis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jeff said:

My understanding of Joy and Solace are both strongly influenced by Plotinus' henosis.

So basically they run joyously into the maw of Krarsht.