Looking for Dragon Magic

Tywyll

So, beyond the Dragonnewt Dragon Magic presented in:
RQ3 Rulebook
RQG Bestiary
Mongoose Draconic Mysticism
Mongoose Dragonewt Book

Are there any other books with Dragon Magic detailed in them? I am looking for a spell I think I read that was Dragon Magic but can't find in any of the above sources. If I recall, it was something like you sacrificed POW and when suffering injury/death it would heal you.

Does that ring any bells?

The new RQG rulebook has most of the same Dragon magic as well.

But, as Peter says, prehealing is what you are after. I recall is used to be called Vim, or something similarly random, but prehealing is a much better name.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

14 minutes ago, metcalph said:

Prehealing.  Left out of the standard Dragon Magic rules and described in the RQ3 edition of Snakepipe Hollow.  

Dragon Magic is also described in the Sartar Companion and the RQG Bestiary.

Awesome! Yes, I would never have picked up my Snakepipe Hollow to look for that!

I mentioned RQG Bestiary. Sartar Companion? Is that a Heroquest thing?

17 hours ago, soltakss said:

But, as Peter says, prehealing is what you are after. I recall is used to be called Vim, or something similarly random, but prehealing is a much better name.

Checking up on the sources - the magic is called Vim in Snakepipe Hollow but Prehealing in the Elder Secrets Book p22

1 hour ago, Tywyll said:

Where can I get PDF versions then? 

There's a big difference between something having been scanned (and possibly available on dodgy download sites) and it being available commercially. For a start, there's licencing issues, you might need to get in touch with all the authors and artists. Second, if you just release a cheap scan then a lot of people will be unhappy that it is not searchable, then if you put in all the work to OCR it and lay it all out again then you've reduced your own market by having released a cheap scan.

Complications!

• Like 1