28mm Morokanths from Rapier Miniatures

Estarriol

Rapier Miniatures Presents:

Runestarter 2

As many know, we hold a licence to create Miniatures for the Glorantha world setting and Runequest Game system.

Here are our latest additions in the 28mm Range:

4 New Morokanths

4 Herdmen

3 Existing Morokanths

In Pre-order sets, for shipping on Tuesday 4th June 2019.

The three sets all show a special discount compared to buying the figures after that date, so get in early and save some Lunars!

http://www.rapierminiatures.co.uk/page/Glorantha/Glorantha28mmPraxStart.html

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2019 at 1:10 AM, Estarriol said:

firstly no US distributor, so UK postage only I am afraid.

Hmmm...

Any chance of a USAian agent stepping up to do a bulk order for combined shipping & associated cost-savings???

Ditto for anywhere else, of course; but I presume the biggest market is the USA...

C'es ne pas un .sig

@g33k I don't know about distribution agents, but the U.S.-based retailer Noble Knight Games has a very large mail-order operation and may be interested in bulk orders. It might be worth us contacting them so they know we're interested. They've always been open to customer requests for new products.

I do not expect my group to do much with mini's, so we aren't likely candidates.

But I encourage the mini's users here, and elsewhere online, to band together and see if NKG might put in an order...

C'es ne pas un .sig

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:40 PM, seneschal said:

Looks as if there are more figure options in 6mm.  Viva mini-Prax!  The 28mm do look good.  The herdmen are suitably brutish.

We have 6mm Morokanths as our next release, along with Broos and Tuskriders coming.....

• 2 months later...

I got my order of Morokanths and many more Rapier miniatures (it was more economical to place an oder for multiple miniatures due to international postage) and I'm extremely happy with all of the figures. The sculpts are marvelous!

I'm now saving up for an order of the Scorpionmen and others.

• 1 year later...