Rome is available!

Thank you for your patience, dear fans. The lucky fellows at Tentacles, including our Forum Admin, already have their copies, but now you can order yours, too! BRP Rome is now available at the Alephtar Games Lulu.com StoreFront.

US Customers are strongly recommended to wait a couple more days and order directly from Chaosium. The Chaosium batch of books is already printed and currently travelling through the States, so it should be in California within thursday Jun 3.

EU customers can also order from the Chaos Society.

The PDF version is online now at Arima or YourgamesNow. It is also on DriveThru and RpgNow! of course but we recommend the two sites listed.

I also wish take advantage of the announcemente to thank again Fabian and all the Tentacles crew for twelve years of enjoyment. I am specially proud that the debut of Rome has been among the events of this closing edition!

Edited by RosenMcStern

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Thank you for your patience, dear fans. The lucky fellows at Tentacles, including our Forum Admin, already have their copies, but now you can order yours, too! BRP Rome is now available at the Alephtar Games Lulu.com StoreFront.

US Customers are strongly recommended to wait a couple more days and order directly from Chaosium. The Chaosium batch of books is already printed and currently travelling through the States, so it should be in California within thursday Jun 3.

EU customers can also order from the Chaos Society.

The PDF version will be online in a matter of days.

I also wish take advantage of the announcemente to thank again Fabian and all the Tentacles crew for twelve years of enjoyment. I am specially proud that the debut of Rome has been among the events of this closing edition!

I don't suppose Dustin or Charlie have mentioned to you if they are going to put this into Distro, have they?

SDLeary

This supplement is GREAT! :happy:

Really, really, REALLY well done!

Thanks Sverre for the irrepressible buzz, although after your portrayal of a Roman psychopath at Tentacles, I'm beginning to wonder if you suffer from monomania! :D BTW, could you change the home page now to reflect Rome's available status?

Oh and when someone on this forum actually sits down and reads it, I'd be very interested in a critical review. After all, I might be convinced to write further stuff...

Thanks Sverre for the irrepressible buzz, although after your portrayal of a Roman psychopath at Tentacles, I'm beginning to wonder if you suffer from monomania!

Guess you know who to get if/when you do a book covering the Imperal era. :D

Maybe he eats off of lead plates? ;)

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.